Master Hamed Konarivand
Master Hamed Konarivand started taekwondo when he was 6 years old and got his black belt at 9. He has won many national and international medals as a coach and athlete during these 28 years. Nowadays, he has Black Belt Dan 5, and he teaches Taekwondo, an Olympic sport that is full of respect and discipline for Koryo Taekwondo Club members in Switzerland and France.
• 1995-National Championships of Iran: Mini Category – Under 08 (Silver Medal).
• 2000-National Championships of Iran: Child Category-Under 12 (Silver Medal).
• 2001-National Championships of Iran: Under Junior Category-Under 14 (Silver Medal).
• 2003-National Championships of Iran: Junior Category-Less than 17 (Gold Medal).
• 2008-second sports Olympiad: Senior category-under 21 (bronze medal).
• 2007-Iranian Military Tournament (Bronze Medal).
• 2009-Iran National Championships: Adult Category (Silver Medal).
• 2006-league Iran first division (by Saipa team) (gold medal).
• 2007-league, Iran first division (by Azad University team) (gold medal).
• 2008- Premier League of Iran (by the Azad University team) (gold medal).
• 2009- Iran Premier League (by the team of Azad University) (gold medal).
• 2007- First Asian Club Championships (bronze medal).
• 2008- 20th International Fajr Championships (bronze medal).
• 2009- participated in the 21st International Fajr Championships.
• 2007- the international championships of Serbia (bronze medal).
• 2008- British open (gold medal).
• 2010- Indian Open (Gold Medal) COACHING.
• 2018-hold taekwondo seminars in Lausanne.
• 2018-hold taekwondo seminars in different companies in Switzerland.
• 2018- Swiss championship (2gold medals).
• 2018- Schaffhausen Open championship (1Gold Medal-1 silver medal).
•2019- Luxembourg open G1 2019- Greece open G1.
• 2019- German open G2 (1Gold Medal-1 silver medal).
• 2019- Lebanon open G1.
• 2005-2011 PARTICIPATES IN THE FIRST LEAGUE OF IRAN.
• 2005-2010 MEMBER OF THE IRANIAN NATIONAL TEAM.
• WT BIACK BELT Dan 5 (WORLD TAEKWONDO FEDERATION).
• 2008-BEST PLAYER IN BRITISH OPEN.
• CAPTAIN OF THE IRANIAN JUNIOR TEAM.
• Organize taekwondo classes for deaf athletes in the Deaf Federation of Iran.
• Volunteer Taekwondo Assistant Coach in two Schools in the summer holiday.
• Ph.D. student in chemical engineering.